Covenant High School strives to deepen our students’ relationship with Jesus Christ and prepare them for fruitful and joyful service to God and man.
Covenant is a co-ed parochial day school. We typically serve over 30 churches in the region from a variety of different denominations. The institution is a ministry of Faith Presbyterian Church, operating as a non-profit 501c3 organization. We accept no government aid and accepted no funding from PPP loans or the CARES acts.
On average, 90-105 students
Covenant High School is a SEVP-Certified school which provides I-20s to non-immigrant students who intend to engage in study in the US. These students apply, are accepted, and given an F-1 visa. International students have attended Covenant from South Korea, China, Vietnam, Canada, France, Brazil, Thailand, Cambodia, Japan, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- Men: 9
- Women: 8
Approximately 20-30% of our families benefit from tuition assistance. Information on tuition assistance can be found here.
Average Class Size
Concurrent Credit &
Covenant High School offers the following courses for concurrent college credit through Northwest Nazarene University:
- US History (6 credits)
- Advanced Speech (3 credits)
- Advanced Biology and Lab (4 credits)
- English Composition (3 credits)
- Precalculus (6 credits)
- Spanish III (8 credits)
- Spanish IV (8 credits)
- AP Statistics
- AP Calculus
Sample of Colleges & Universities Covenant Graduates Attend
Out of State
- Amherst College – MA
- Abilene Christian University – TX
- Boston University – MA
- Calvin College – MI
- College of William and Mary – VA
- Claremont-McKenna College – CA
- Covenant College – GA
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University – AZ
- George Fox University – OR
- Hillsdale College – MI
- Knox College – IL
- Moody Bible College – OR
- Multnomah Bible College – OR
- Pepperdine University – CA
- Smith College – MA
- St. Olaf College – MN
- The Master’s University – CA
- U.S. Military Academy West Point – NY,
- U.S. Airforce Academy – CO
- UCLA School of Engineering – CA
- Westminster Seminary – CA
- Wheaton College – IL
Washington State Institutions
- Central Washington Univ.
- Eastern Washington Univ.
- Gonzaga Univ.
- Northwest Univ.
- Pacific Lutheran Univ.
- Saint Martin’s Univ.
- Seattle Art Institute
- Seattle Pacific Univ.
- Univ. of Puget Sound
- Univ. of Washington
- Washington State Univ.
- Western Washington Univ.
- Whitworth Univ.
- St. Andrew’s University – Scotland
- Trinity Western University – Canada
- University of Victoria – Canada
- Univeristé Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III – France
- Vancouver Film School – Canada
David T. Miller
B.A. from Wheaton College
Masters in Teaching from Northwest University
Masters in Teaching in Secondary Social Studies and English
Association of Christian Schools International
Washington Federation of Independent Schools
Washington Interscholastic Activities Association