- This event has passed.
December 7, 2020 @ 7:30 am - December 11, 2020 @ 2:30 pm
The Honor Society is sponsoring a donation drive on behalf of the Tacoma Rescue Mission December 7-11. This is a very small way that we can support our community and respond to the critical needs caused by COVID-19. To donate, bring your donations during school hours to the Narthex. There will be a bin for each grade level as well as friends and family who would like to donate. There will be a class competition and prize for the grade that donates the most items!
For more information about the Tacoma Rescue Mission and their current needs, visit their website here.
A list of the Tacoma Rescue Mission’s holiday kitchen needs are:
- Sandwich meats (bologna, ham, turkey, roast beef)
- Canned meats (tuna, spam, chicken)
- Canned soups
- Canned fruits
- Cocoa mixes and small marshmellows
- Cake mixes
- Pudding mixes and jello mixes
- One serving boxes or bowls of cereals
- Individual food items for lunches (fruit cups, veggies, chips, cookies, Capri Suns, jello, or puddings)
- Small soaps, toothbrushes, razors, deoderants
- Three compartment styrofoam containers
- Socks, underwear, gloves